Umesh's Portfolio of Charcoal Art


F
ellas, I posted my arts categorizing them under different groups. This is the last edition of my Charcoal Art, right now. I will be posting more later when I make new ones. Till now, my art number has reached to 11.

For the HQ Version of "The Last Supper", CLICK HERE.

The Last Supper
Portrait of Mona Lisa

God Bless America - The Statue of Liberty

Just stare at me while I pose for this awesome artist!


Uh.. I don't know 'em!

Chester Bennington

Chester (L); Shinoda

Linkin Park

LP Again

Hell Yeaaahhhh... Aargh!


Rolling Stone: Keith Richards


©LinkinMyth: Artwork- Umesh's Portfolio of Charcoal Art.

Comments

  1. Rocking sketches, you are magnificently talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r awsome ...too good sketches and great creativity...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment