LINKINMYTH's ARTISTIC DIMENSION OF LINKIN PARK


Last time, I posted my version of Portrait of Mona Lisa. I hope you like 't. Click Here for that art.
This time, I am coming up with Linkin Park's Artwork. FYI, I am the diehard fan of Linkin Park. I have my wish on bucket list to show my artworks to the Linkin Park members. Thats what I gonna do before I die.

Linkin Park comprises:
Mike Shinoda: Producer/Emcee/Rapper/Guitarist/Pianist
Chester Bennington: Lead Vocals
Joseph Hahn: Turntablist/DJ/Sampler
Brad Delson: Guitarist
Dave Farrel Phoenix: Bassist
Rob Bourdon: Drums

PS: Chester is the new vocalist. The original vocalist was Mark Wakefield.

They made a history







That's all for LINKIN PARK version.
Don't forget to comment.
(C)Linkinmyth: Matrix Charcoal Art of LINKIN PARK

Comments