Understanding the Musical Staff Notation, i.e. STAVE

For every musician, be it a beginner or a pro, staff notation is the must have aspect. One can not be a true music-maniac or -ian unless he have a least the surface knowledge of STAVE. People believe that staff notation is useful for generally the classical genre.But, that's the perception of the layman. Because they don't know what the staff notation is. I say they are just wannabes as they find it much difficult in real to adapt the STAVE. But everyone, who has been once addicted to Music, like me, must study the Staff Notation.

To be frank, i haven’t taken even a single class. Not even I have entered or enquired the Institute of Guitar Class. The passion for guitar in me evolved when I was in my Late 10th grade of my Schooling. Moreover, I played the tuned six-string only after my 10th grade Vacation.

Well, Staff notation, don't ever give a Damn to it. Staff Notation, Stave, is a set of five lines on which music is written and by looking the symbols, the music is played. Every genre of music must use STAVE, be it Classical to Funk, punk and Heavy metal.

Gazing at the STAVE may make you lost in the middle of the clouds. You make think it as the Barrack of Ants. Yeah, I too felt that way as I was a Tyro. But, there is a Cliché: Practice makes man Perfect. I was determined to do so, but only for a while, due to my lack of time management. Now, as Ihave known myself, Music is all Logic. You apply the right Logic, you play the good music, on guitar, Sax, Trumpet, Drum kit or whatever.

Well, I will be providing you guys with Some lessons to play the Music from the Sheet...Staff notation. Trust me, it is pretty much simple than it looks like. In fact they are created by man. I am planning of posting some revolutionary article dealing with Staff notation, to master it within a week. Keep logging here, and in not more than 3 days from the publish of this post, you can have some non-trite lessons on STAVE with assignments.

Till then, Keep Rocking!
And try to remember the following line:
Every              Good              Boy                Deserves                     Fudge
F A C E.

Comments